Friday, December 2, 2011

Flashback Friday

I can't believe it's already December 2nd! This is probably the most busiest time of year for me and my family. With all the birthday's, parties, holiday get togethers, and all the hustle and bustle of the season I feel like I don't have time to enjoy it all. Last night I just broke down to Clay over the phone about how overwhelmed I am with the thought of having two children and how I would give anything for Bryson to stop growing up. Pregnancy hormones can come over you at any time. And I'm sure these blood pressure pills my MD put me on isn't helping either. So this year, with it being the last year with just Bryson, I made a promise to myself that I would take in every single moment of this holiday season and remind myself what this time is really all about!

I haven't done a flashback friday post is a while. And the other day I was sorting through some of Bryson's pictures and came across these that were taken last year on this day.


Bless his heart, that hair hasn't changed. Ha! (This will be a picture he will kill me for posting one day!)


I can't believe a year has gone by. He doesn't sit so quietly anymore :) I've been keeping a list of things he's been saying and doing that I want to post next month. He's a such a fun stage and I hear it just gets better and better!!

Oh, and I know several soon to be momma's, don't forget to check out Kelly's Korner today. She is hosting a monogram swap where you can link up and post your monogrammed items. This might be a great way to stock up on kids clothes or shop for someone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...