Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

I can't believe Christmas is just right around the corner. Where has this year gone? I think as I get older, time moves a lot faster. Would y'all agree? There are several new things I want to do this year and with Christmas less than 20 days away, I hope I have time to get them finished!!

So I've had my tree up for two weeks, but just put the decorations on last Wednesday. I will admit I was tempted to leave it undecorated. But I'm glad I finished it. Bryson wakes up every morning and can see the tree from his room and will say to us "Look ma-ma, look da-da, Christmas!" It's so cute :) I love that he's so excited this year! I know it will just get better and better!!


This is the second year I've had these decorations. The colors are red, green and white. It's also my second year with a slimmer tree. The bigger one we have got to be to much to decorate and put together, so last year my mom bought me this tree. I love it!! It's probably my most favorite tree we've had!


The Top Hat is my most favorite of all the decorations. I got the idea from a Christmas tree that was decorated at the hospital last year. The store that decorated it is not too far away from town so I stopped by one day and saw they only had a few hats left so of course I bought one :)

Here are a few more of my favorite ornaments on our tree...


The Santa on the top left I bought at the gift store from work. I wished I would have bought more than one. He's been on our tree for 3 years! The Elf and the Santa on the bottom left I also bought from the same store as the top hat. They are so stinkin' cute! The Mickey and Minnie ornament I bought the year Clay and I got married at Disney World. I guess you could say it's our first ornament as a married couple.


These are Bryson's ornaments. His first year ornament doesn't go so well with the red, white and green, but it's the meaning of it and it will always have a place on our tree :) I'm excited to come up with one for this year.


Burlap is really in style this year! Kelly posted about this cute rosette tutorial on Monday. Something like this would look so cute in my kitchen.

I just love everything about this time of year! I hope y'all are having a great start to your Christmas season!

O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting. 1 Chronicles 16:34

1 comment :

  1. LOVE your tree!!! The twins are really starting to enjoy ours too...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...