Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another Visit From Pancakes

Bryson really doesn't understand what Pancakes is all about. So this year I decided that Pancakes would just visit our house once a week. I figured in the years to come I would need to hang on to some of these ideas I've been seeing on all the blogs and pinterest.


Pancakes dropped by our house last night and decided he wanted to hang out in the tree. He even brought Bryson a little present for being such a good boy this week.


Bryson was so excited when he saw that he had a gift waiting for him under the tree.


Can y'all tell how excited he was? Pancakes brought Bryson 3 ornaments and some paint.

Of course Bryson wanted to start painting right away, but I stood my ground and had him eat his breakfast first. HA!


I tried letting him paint with the brush first. It turned out to be a little more messy than what I thought.


He really loved dipping his fingers in the paint. This was so much fun watching him do this.


The OCD/Type A personality in me wanted so badly to paint this ornament with little eyes and nose and little buttons done the front, but I let Bryson go at it and paint whatever he wanted.


Here is his finished product. I'm going to get my dad to drill some small holes in the tops so I can hang them on the tree and I want to put Bryson's name and the year on them too.

This was the first time I have done anything like this with B and I ate it up! We had the best time and I can't wait to make a lot more memories like these in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...