Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2011 Christmas Door Tour


This is one of my favorite link ups during the Christmas season. Yesterday Lianna is hosting her annual Christmas Door Tour.

This year I pretty much used the same decorations as last year. Christmas kind of snuck up on me and I didn't have time to change it up or add too. Since having Bryson, my decorations (inside and outside) have taken a back seat. But I hope next year I will be able to add a little more :)


Here is the entire view. I think my favorite are my topiary trees. I have always wanted some and I found these a few years back at Wal-mart


I made this wreath two years ago. I think for next year I'm going to add some ribbon to it to fill it out more.


I thought the W in the middle was a cute touch.


This mat has been around for 5 years. I brought it the first Christmas Clay and I were married. Every year I say I'm going to get a new one and never do. I just can't seem to part with this one.


Thank y'all for stopping by to see my door.

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...