Friday, December 2, 2011

Bryson's First North Pole Breakfast - 2011


The other day I was on pinterst and saw this adorable idea for a North Pole Breakfast. This is our first year for Elf on a Shelf and I've been pinning ideas because I'm really not that creative. I thought this would be a great idea to introduce our elf.

So Pancakes, (I'm not lying, that's the name Bryson gave him, and we love it!) made his very first appearance this morning.


Pancakes wrote a letter to Bryson, introducing himself and making sure Bryson remembers to mind ma-ma and daddy :)

His eyes were so big when he walked into the kitchen! He kept saying "WOW!"


Bryson went straight for the chocolate milk that Pancakes brought from the North Pole.


Pancakes even brought him a gift!


Can y'all tell how excited Bryson was about the Snow Covered Donuts? I hope he'll be willing to share with baby brother in the future. Ha!


He loved hearing about Pancakes when we read the Elf on a Shelf Book! On every page he would say "There's Pancakes!"


And since the story says we can't touch Pancakes, he brought Bryson a gift from the North Pole to play with. He has carried around "Red" all day and even took him to bed tonight.


It took him a minute or two too want to take a bite of the snow donuts, but when he did there was no stopping him! He was hooked!


I think Pancakes is going to bring lots of fun to our house this Christmas season! I can't wait to see what all he will do :) **wink wink**


I had no idea how much fun this would be. I love watching his innocence as a child. There is nothing in the world like it! This was such a fun tradition I think we will keep for years to come!!!

2 comments :

  1. Jennifer, love the pictures! This was such a great idea!!

    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!! He looks just precious, and I love the name he picked =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...