Friday, December 23, 2011

30 Years

WOW! I can't believe I turned 30 years old yesterday. Where has the time gone? As I look back on my life there are things that I am very proud of and things that I'm not so proud of. There are things that if I had the opportunity to do over again, I would in a heartbeat. But I think there comes a point in everyone's life where they feel that way. God has truly blessed me and I don't thank Him enough.

Since I had to work on my birthday (BOO) Clay and I celebrated last Saturday night. I told him I didn't want a party, I just wanted to spend time with him since we haven't seen each other over the last few months. So he took me to Carrabba's for dinner, Christmas shopping and to the movies to see "Breaking Dawn." We didn't get home until after 1am. Y'all I can't tell you the last time that has happened.

Thank you mom and dad for letting Bryson spend the night!

Last night at work at 12:01am my sweet friend Mary told me happy birthday and then brought in this amazing cake from Edgar's Bakery.


How appropriate is a Grinch cake for your 30th birthday :)

My night at work was pretty laid back. I stopped by Target on the way home to grab a few last minute Christmas gifts for Bryson's stocking. My parents took us out to Cracker Barrel for breakfast this morning and oh my if I didn't stuff my face with the Mama's French Toast.

The sweetest thing happened on our way to meet my parents. While we were in the car Clay asked Bryson if there was something he needed to tell momma today. Bryson sat there for a minute and then said "Hapty birfday momma!" Of course my hormones have been out of control and I immediately started crying. Clay said they practiced all night last night. It was probably the highlight of my day.


Bryson trying very hard to figure out how to solve the peg puzzle. It was so funny because he kept calling the pieces "ice cream cones."


Me and my man!


My mom and dad with Bryson

After stuffing my face we went back home and I headed to bed. I slept really good for the first time in months on my work week. So overall it was a good day.

Wednesday night my mom stopped by and dropped off these cute gifts for the boys. I thought I would post them.


My mom made this canvas. She found it on pinterest (of course, where else). I don't know if you can read the saying, but it says "This is the hand that you used to hold when I was only 2 years old." Another tear jerker.


I can't wait for Bryson to wear this little outfit. My mom got it from Crazy 8. I've heard several girls at work talk about this store, but I've never been in there. Mom said the prices were reasonable. So I might be going by there to check out there after Christmas sells.


She also bought him this cute jacket.


Not to long ago I found this adorable picture on pinterest of a newborn with a sock monkey hat on and I new I had to have one for Baby #2. Well my mom bought one and gave it to me yesterday at breakfast. I love it and can't wait to see it on the baby!

And last but not least I got Bryson to sit in front of the Christmas tree last night. I had to bribe him with my iphone. Ha!




I'm in love with this little boy! I can't imagine how much my heart will be full when #2 gets here.

Here's to 30 more years of a wonderful life!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...