Friday, December 30, 2011

The Day After Christmas

Monday night we celebrated Christmas with my family at my parents house. We had a very "non-traditional" dinner which consisted of Taco Soup and Chili and all the fixin's. It was delicious and the perfect meal for a cold and rainy winter's night. Of course mom made her yummy creme de menthe brownies. I have got to get this recipe and make them more often. And daddy made his sausage balls. Those are always a staple at our family's house around the holidays.


This little one stole the show. My brother and SIL welcomed their little girl, Anna Katherine on December 13th. She made an early appearance and has had a few little bumps, but she is getting bigger and bigger every day and we are SO excited she's here. I will blog more about this precious angel next month.


A view of the whole family. All Bryson wanted to do was open presents.


Grandmaw and Anna Katherine


Uncle Tommy making a crazy face!


My sister and her fiance Carlton and my two nieces Destiny and Maddie


Daddy and Bryson opening their gifts. Grandmaw and Pawpaw got Bryson his sheets for his new BIG boy bed. We are in the process of getting his room ready. I can't wait to show y'all what we've added.


My parents got my brother Kavin this R2D2 robot that is activated with voice command. It was the hit of the night! I think Bryson even wanted one to take home.


Tommy, Michele and Anna Katherine


This is just the most precious little face. She was so good the entire night. I'm so excited she's here!!!!


Destiny and Bryson. Two peas in a pod :)


The grandparents with 3 out of 5 of their grandkids!


We hope you and your family had a VERY blessed Christmas Season!

1 comment :

  1. Jennifer, I love that picture of Anna Katherine. She looks like she is smiling, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...