Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

Back in October we had some family pictures taken. This was also the time I had Bryson's 2 year pictures made. I wanted to do something a little different from his first year pictures. Y'all I'm not kidding when I tell you that it took me FOR-E-VER to find me something to wear. I don't know why I make things even more difficult.

I knew that because of Bryson's age that we might not be able to get a lot of good pictures, but they turned out so good! Alisha did such an amazing job as always! She's been photographing Bryson since his first birthday and I love working with her.

I thought I would share some of my favorites.


This picture is so funny to me. He was enjoying playing with that stick!


This is one of my favorites. We have a similar picture Alisha took last year. I can't believe how much he has grown up.


Our little family! I can't wait to show y'all the picture that made the Christmas card. Bryson's face is too funny :)


My friend Michelle had the best idea for me to bring Bryson's Halloween costume and have a few pictures made in it.


I hated that we weren't able to get a full body shot. Bryson was in full melt down mode and ready to eat :) Ha!


I thought this was a sweet picture of him.


And this one is my most favorite of all! This picture, to me, really captures who Bryson is. He is one of the most sweetest and loving little boys I know. I can't tell you how thankful I am to be his mother! The Lord has truly blessed me and I cannot thank Him enough! 

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...