Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A visit to Santa

After I got home from work this morning Clay and I took Bryson to Brookwood Mall to have his picture made with Santa. We were both interested to see how he would act this year. I had already made it up in my mind that he would pitch a fit and this would be our year for the "meltdown" with Santa. Ha!

Bryson was so excited to see Santa! He talked about him in the car the whole way there. When we asked him what he was going to tell Santa he wanted for Christmas this year and his reply was "Toy Story and Cars." I think Santa might be right on target :) Thankfully the line wasn't long at all and the whole time Bryson was telling Clay "come on da-da, come on. Let's go!" Of course when he got up there he was like a deer in headlights. He didn't say one word.

I was looking through the previous years pictures and thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane...

Christmas 2009


Christmas 2010


Christmas 2011 - he doesn't look to thrilled does he? But I was just happy he didn't cry and have a meltdown :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...