Monday, December 12, 2011

21 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 21 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a carrot
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 1/2 pounds. I'm moving on up! Ha!!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! I hope to post the name up this week.
Movement: YES!!! He's finally moving a lot more. He kicks more than anything which is such a blessing. 
Sleep: Not so much this week :( But I'm hoping to try and catch up this week.
What I miss: Nothing. It's been a great week! 
Cravings: Still lovin' some BLT sandwiches and oreo's. 
Symptoms: The blood pressure med I started on 2 weeks ago has been helping with the cramps, which is a HUGE blessing, but it takes a lot of energy out of me. Not sure how long I will have to be on this med, but I'd rather have less energy than cramp all day.
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move more :) Another blessing!!!


1 comment :

  1. I did not know you were having another!! (until today when jill told me which made me realize I didn't have your blog listed anymore..I lost them all awhile back! :(! but I found you again!! ha) CONGRATS! so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...