Monday, December 19, 2011

22 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5 1/2 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: He moves more late at night than during the day. I guess that's due to me working night shift.
Sleep: I got some great sleep this week. That's a good thing since I will start back to work tonight and I've got so much going on this week.
What I miss: Absolutely nothing!. I've had a wonderful week :)
Cravings: Anything salty and savory. No sweets!
Symptoms: I still don't have a lot of energy due to the blood pressure med. And I'm starting to get my appetite back which is good news. Ha!
Best Moment this week: Clay and I started cleaning out the room for the nursery. I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed that in just less than 5 months we will have TWO little boys!!!


1 comment :

  1. So fun that you started cleaning out the nursery!! We have done nothing. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...