Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MDO Christmas Party

Yesterday Bryson's MDO had their Christmas party. I was so excited that I was able to go! I love getting to see him at school and to see how he interacts with other kids. MDO has been such a blessing for us. Bryson has really enjoyed going the past year! I am very thankful for such a wonderful program.


I can't believe I was able to get him to sit under the tree to take his picture this morning. Of course I had to bribe him with my phone to get him there :)


When we got there Bryson was right near the doorway and I was able to get a few pictures of him before he saw us.


One of his favorite things right now are ruffle chips. He loves them!


Daddy was out for school break so he was able to go to the party! Bryson was so excited to see him. I know they are going to have lots of fun these next few weeks that Clay is out of school.


Showing me some of his favorite toys.


This next sentence I am about to write might be a bit disturbing to some and when I heard it I about died. Bryson's teacher, Mrs. Jennifer informed me that Bryson was a "community eater." WHAT??? And YES this is Bryson eating off of another plate. As a nurse you can imagine the thoughts running through my head. I know that at this age they cough, sneeze on everything and sometimes drink after each other; but to hear that my son basically eats off of other kids plates almost put me in the hospital. I pray this doesn't turn into a life long problem. Ha!


Me and my sweet little boy! Oh I love him so much!!!


Everyday they do a different project with the kids. These were just two of the things he brought home. I love the upside down candy cane. And the "Away in a Manger" is such a cute idea. Although I will never know how in the world they were able to get my child to dip his foot in paint to make his footprint.

1 comment :

  1. "community eater" hahahaha that is so funny!!! Luke did that at a Church potluck the other week and I about died too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...