Saturday, January 14, 2012

project 365: week two

Well I'm two weeks in! I have to tell y'all I'm pretty proud of myself. Some days when we are just hanging around the house (which is alot these days), it's hard to get a picture that will tell about our day. And I think the in the winter months capturing a picture with a toddler can be a little difficult. That's my cue to bring on spring and summer. Ha!

January 8: Sunday Bryson thought it would be fun to brush Mr. Potato Head's hair after mommy had attempted to brush his. He's been doing alot of pretend play these days, which I find so adorable.
January 9: Monday night was the college football National Championship game. Even though we didn't have a dog in the fight I thought it would be fun to have something good to eat. So I found these easy little snacks on pinterest that were a big hit! And I added some vanilla ice cream to ours.
January 10: My mom has been working hard on Jaxon's crib bedding. I try and go over to my parents house a few times on my off week to help her out. She's been working on the crib skirt this week.
January 11: This is how my life has been with a two and a half year old the last several months. Oh my goodness has my patience been tested. For me this has been the hardest age so far. Tantrums after tantrums.
January 12: Bryson loves getting on Clay's shoulders. It's there new favorite thing to do together.
January 13: I have been craving some crazy things lately. Friday's breakfast of champions was chips and salsa.
January 14: Bryson is a bottomless pit. After getting haircuts for the boys we hopped over to O'Charley's for lunch and I think Bryson ate every roll that was brought out. I don't know what I'm going to do when he gets older.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...