Tuesday, January 24, 2012

project 365: week three

I'm a few days late getting this post up. I haven't been sleeping very well this last week, so any extra time I have I've been taking advantage of it and getting some sleep. This week was somewhat difficult to get pictures. Mainly because I work at night and sleep during the day for seven straight days, so I'll warn y'all that on my weeks to work the pictures might be a little boring and may even repeat themselves. Ha!

January 15: Bryson is never in a hurry on Sunday mornings. For some reason he always has time to sit down, watch cartoons and eat his breakfast. Ha!
January 16: Ever since my parents gave Bryson the Woody doll he goes everywhere with Bryson, even nap time.
January 17: Playing with mommy's iPhone while I get dinner ready.
January 18: Since Clay has started his student teaching, I have to leave work early so I can get home before he leaves so Bryson isn't by himself. On this day Bryson had MDO and while I got my shower he sat in our bedroom, ate breakfast and watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
January 19: I was so excited to see this in the mail on Thursday. I can't believe I was able to snag a pair of these VS pajamas in my size! I'll be wearing these to the hospital when we have Jaxon.
January 20: My parents kept Bryson on Friday and my mom had to take my grandmother to the doctor. He looks like he's having a good time in the waiting room.
January 21: Our TV that Clay has had for over 10 years finally decided it was ready to kick the bucket. I took this picture Saturday right before it got hauled off.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...