Monday, January 30, 2012

28 Weeks {Baby #2}

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 13.5 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY! Jaxon Clay
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!! :)
Sleep: Much better this week. I think last week I was just anticipating and nervous about my OB appt.
What I miss: Nothing! I think I'm in the honeymoon stage, so I've got lots of energy!
Cravings: I'm loving anything and everything this week. Hence the 2 pound weight gain. Ha!
Symptoms: Still having 3-5 contractions every day. Nothing too serious. But it helps when I can lay down and just relax.
Best Moment this week: Finding out that I haven't dilated. YAY!! That my fetal fibronectin test came back negative. WOO-HOO!! And that I will be able to take off one day during my work week! I'm still waiting on the results from my liver U/S and LFT's. I hope to hear about those results some time today.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...