Friday, January 20, 2012

Bryson's Favorite iPhone Apps

If any of you mom's are like me (and I hope there are a few of you out there), my toddler loves playing on my iPhone. So I thought I would share with y'all a few of Bryson's favorite apps.



I would say Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is by far his favorite of them all. Every time he has my phone he will go straight to this app. It teaches about colors, shapes, counting, letters, matching, etc. His favorite is the matching game. Right now you can get this app for $0.99.



This app might be a little more for boys since it has to do with Cars. It's the Lightning Was Here: My Puzzle Book. It features several different puzzles, a scavenger hunt for stickers and a way to record your own child's voice reading the book. This app is also $0.99.



Now I wouldn't call Netflix and educational app, but it has some great uses when Bryson is wanting to watch Veggietales or Toy Story 3. This has been a lifesaver at the grocery story or when we are waiting at the doctor's office. Netflix is a free app however you have to be a member in order to use it.



Peekaboo Barn is another one of our favorite apps. The barn bounces up and down and then the doors open and an animal appears. Each time the doors open a new animal pops up. Bryson is always shouting out the animals he knows. Peekaboo Barn is $1.99.



Jumpstart Preschool Magic is an app I just downloaded a few weeks ago. This is a great app for preschoolers. It includes games that practice colors, shapes, numbers, pre-reading skills, etc. It is available for $2.99.


I hope there are a few apps that I've listed your child might enjoy. And if you have any suggestions please leave me a comment so I can check them out. Hope y'all have a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...