Monday, January 23, 2012

27 Weeks {Baby #2} & a Name Change


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a head of cauliflower
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11.5 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: He's moving non-stop. If this a sign, of my are we going to have our hands full!
Sleep: Not so much this week.
What I miss: Being able to tie my shoes. Ha! Bending over is getting harder and harder to do.
Cravings: This week it's been Arby's cherry turnover. I think I've had 4 or 5 this week.
Symptoms: My Braxton Hicks contractions are getting a little more intense. And I've started to have some mild cramping with them. Hoping having a week off will help this week.
Best Moment this week: I don't know if this would classify as a "Best Moment," but I have my doctor's appointment this week and I have a lot of questions and things to discuss with her since I saw her last month. Oh, and I get to see our little man on the screen too. :)



After talking it over with Clay we've decided that we are changing Jaxon's middle name. We really weren't set on Marcus and had some reservations about it since we talked about it. So baby boy #2's name is.......


JAXON CLAY

We are really excited about the name change and are looking forward to his arrival real soon. Good thing I haven't had anything monogrammed with his whole name just yet. Ha!!!

1 comment :

  1. uh!!! what about the white square that i gave you for mary to monogram??

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...