Tuesday, January 17, 2012

26 Weeks {Baby #2}


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a English cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 1 pound this week. Total is 10 pounds so far.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Jaxon Marcus
Movement: All the time :) I can tell where is head and feet are. I get kicked a lot on my right side. Ha!
Sleep: It's getting better. Taking a few naps on some days.
What I miss: Feeling more uncomfortable. But it's all worth it!!!
Cravings: Haven't really craved anything this week. I'm just eating like a horse.
Symptoms: I started having a few mild contractions on Saturday. And I've had a few more since then. Hoping that if I go up on my meds it will help some. I've just got to find a way to take it easy. Easier said than done.
Best Moment this week: Clay will be starting his FINAL semester in school. Yay! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't tell y'all how proud of him I am. He has worked so hard these last 4 1/2 years and I cannot wait to see what all the Lord has in store for us this year.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...