Monday, January 9, 2012

25 Weeks {Baby #2}


Pregnancy Highlights


How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby W is the size of a rutabaga 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 11 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Jaxon Marcus
Movement: All the time :)
Sleep: Was pretty good, given that it was my work week. I do toss and turn a lot though.
What I miss: I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable. I can't sit for long periods of time. I can't imagine what I will feel like at the end.   
Cravings: Pancakes, bacon and honey roasted peanuts. 
Symptoms: None.
Worst Moment this week: I got a call from my OB office last Monday and they told me my liver enzymes are elevated again. To say I'm nervous is an understatement! I didn't blog about it very much when I was pregnant with Bryson. But we ended up having to deliver at 36 weeks because they got so high (I developed HELLP syndrome and borderline pre-eclampsia). My prayer is that I can at least make it to 36 weeks again, but with a second pregnancy that's not guaranteed. I don't ask this very much, but your prayers would be much appreciated during this next few months.


I looked like a "hot mess" when Clay took my picture, so that's why it's only a belly pic. Ha!

Hope Y'all Have A Happy Monday!!!

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking great! You know my eyesight isn't what it used to be, but it looks like Jaxon may be a little bigger than Bryson was at this point :) I hope you and the boys are doing good and that y'all have a great week and weekend. I call soon to check up on you.

    Love Dad;a.k.a. GrandPa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...