Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Anna Katherine

She's here!!! Well she's been here for 3 weeks, but I'm just now getting around to posting. Anna Katherine SURPRISED us all with her early arrival. But we are all happy she is here and are loving every minute with her! My brother and SIL are adjusting well and I am so proud of them. They are going to be AMAZING parents to this precious little angel.


She is such a doll. And you can't tell from this picture, but she has lots of hair :)


The new family of three!


A VERY excited Aunt! I can't wait to spoil her rotten!!!


Bryson was such a good sport the entire day we were at the hospital. I love watching him with the babies! I just hope he's this good with his brother.


Proud Pawpaw and Grandmaw!

I am so excited to welcome this little new addition to our family. I know she is going to be loved very much by both her cousins. And they will probably be very protective of her too.

Michele and Tommy, I am so happy for y'all. Parenthood is an amazing journey and quite the roller coaster ride. Enjoy every moment!!!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...