Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 365: Week One

I can't believe I'm getting on the bandwagon and committing to Project 365! I have to be honest, I'm really excited about the challenge and I know looking back I'll be so glad I did this. I'll go ahead and give this disclaimer... most of my pictures will probably consist mainly of Bryson; he's pretty much my life at this point. But I know there are several exciting things that will be happening this year that I'm sure will make it onto this project! :)
January 1: For New Year's Day we went over to Pawpaw and Nana's house to eat dinner. Bryson and Owen were having fun playing together and cutting up!
January 2: Bryson's new favorite place in the house is our closet. It is SO disorganized!!! Probably because I have to share it with Clay.
January 3: Bryson started back to MDO this week. He was really excited to go back. Mommy was too!
January 4: Bryson and Daddy before bedtime
January 5: Laundry...the story of my life. I try so hard to stay caught up, but by the looks of this pic I haven't been doing a good job. Ha!
January 6: Bryson eating one of his favorite foods...PIZZA!!!
January 7: Bryson got an Cars electric toothbrush in his stocking this Christmas and loves brushing his teeth now.

This was a lot of fun to do this week. I think there are many ways you can get really creative with the pictures you take. I hope I can stick with this through the whole year! I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The storyboard I used was from The Coffeeshop Blog. She has a lot of great templates and some really good tutorials using storyboards.

1 comment :

  1. Hey: This is a really cool idea / project. Love the day by day comments and photos! Good to hear Bryson loves pizza cause you know how much I do. I meant to put this in my comment above, but I will certainly continue to pray that you are able to carry Jaxon at least as long as you did Bryson!

    I Love You!
    P.S. I'm sorry I misspelled Jaxon in my earlier message :( duh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...