Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby #2 has a Name!!!

I know, I know! I've been telling y'all for weeks that I would post baby #2's name. It's been crazy around our house with the holidays and me working every other week and Clay coaching two basketball teams. We haven't really had time to sit a talk about names. Well, FINALLY, Clay and I have decided on a name for baby #2 (I THINK!!!) We've had his first name picked out from the beginning, but are struggling over his middle. So don't be surprised if I have another blog post sharing a different middle name :) 

Without further adieu..............................................

(This picture was taken almost 10 weeks ago, but it's the best one I have of him!)






Jaxon Marcus

The meaning behind the names... Jaxon is my grandmother maiden name on my mother's side, but spelled the traditional way (Jackson). I have always loved this name and if Clay hadn't been so determined, Bryson's name would have been Jaxon. Marcus is Clay's middle name and was actually the first name we picked out when thinking about middle names. Clay has been going back and forth on the middle name. I'm not so sure he's sold on it yet.

I have to tell y'all I'm getting really excited about being the mother of TWO boys! I have loved being a "Boy Mom!" And just thinking about my two sweet boys growing up together and becoming the best of friends makes me smile!!! I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for these two little monsters :)

3 comments :

  1. Oh I love the name!!!! Love the spelling! I think you will have tons of fun with two boys! So hard to believe you are already so far along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a boy mom :) I really like the name Jaxon too. That would be our next choice for a boy name if we didn't already have two friends with kids named jaxon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...