Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jaxon's Nursery - Inspiration

I kinda' had an idea of what I wanted to do for Jaxon's nursery since I found out I was pregnant. Something modern and completely different from Bryson's room. Not the typical boy colors (blue & brown).

Of course I've looked to the internet for inspiration. And thank goodness for pinterest! I don't know what I did without it. Ha! I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about how it's going to turn out. But I'm really excited about making the plans!!!


This Michael Miller Citron Gray fabric was the beginning of my inspiration for the nursery. I immediately new this was what I wanted and my mom was quick to order it and has started working on the bedding. She's finished the fitted sheet and pleated skirt so far. And it looks amazing! I'm so thankful for my mom and her taking the time out to do this for us. Thank you mom!!!


I love this chevron accent wall.

Source: etsy.com via Jennifer on Pinterest

I really want to incorporate something with "You are my sunshine" in his room. I have found several canvas prints and a few DIY's that I might could pull off.


I think the stripes are more of what I'm going for. And how cute is that wall print?

I'm loving all these ideas and am really looking forward to starting on Jaxon's nursery.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...