Tuesday, May 29, 2012

project 365: week twenty-one

May 20: I almost forgot to take a picture today. So I snapped a picture of my favorite cookie. Ha! Y'all I could eat my weight in these sugar cookies. They are delicious!!

May 21: Getting in some cuddle time with my baby. I love this picture of us.

May 22: Bryson showing Jaxon all his Mr. Potatoe Head parts. He loves showing off his toys to his little brother.

May 23: Bryson's last day of MDO. I can't believe in less than 2 months my baby will be THREE!!!

May 24: Playing with one of the older boys in the neighborhood.

May 25: This is Bryson's new way of eating breakfast in the mornings. He will get under the table and watch TV. He thinks it's so much fun.

May 26: Getting in the pool for the first time this summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...