Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day

I can't believe it's already May 1st! Where has this year gone? Time is flying by and I find myself wishing I could freeze it. I'm adjusting to having TWO sweet, precious little boys and I'm so thankful for the life that the Lord has given me. Today I did something I didn't think I would be able to do a few weeks ago. I kept both boys by myself! Broken ankle and all. Ha! It wasn't near as bad as I imagined it would be. I have to say Bryson is one of the best little boys I know and Clay and I don't give him enough credit. He was so helpful and understanding. I know I say this a lot, but I'm so proud to be that little boys mama!!!

We did spend a lot of our time in my bedroom. It's easier for me to have all the baby's stuff right there for me if and when I need it.

I'm not going to lie, I had to open up the Diet Mtn Dew pretty early. I just knew B would sleep in, but of course he was up right after Clay left for school. Jaxon spent most of the morning sleeping:) And something that never happens, B ate every bite of his lunch and so I couldn't resist giving him a prize!
Ever since I was on bedrest I've been watching Lifetimes reruns of Grey's Anatomy. I think I've seen them about 3 times all the way through. I can't get enough of that show. B and J! Oh how I adore those two boys.
We watched a few movies too. And Bryson wanted to show Jaxon the movies Cars II. I don't think Jaxon has a choice about liking this movie. Ha!


I hope y'all had a great first day of May! Since I'm feeling much better, I hope to get back to blogging and sharing Jaxon's crazy birth story. Plus we have a lot of other things that are going on this month that I can't wait to blog about.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...