Tuesday, May 8, 2012

jaxon's first bath

I was finally able to give Jaxon his first "real" bath last night. It's been a couple of weeks since his cord fell off, but with the broken ankle it's just much easier on me to sponge him off.

I have to say I didn't know how much I missed doing these baths. It seems so long ago when we were doing these with Bryson.

He started out liking it okay and then came the full on screaming. I know it will get better each week.
He did enjoy getting his hair washed.
All clean and handsome.


Jaxon's skin has been really dry. So yesterday someone gave me some of the California Baby products and I used the wash and shampoo combo and the moisturizing calming cream. Y'all when we woke up this morning his hands and feet looked wonderful.

I think I'll be purchasing more of this in the future. Have any of you mom's ever used the California Baby products on your little ones? Just curious to see what you think about their products. 

1 comment :

  1. AAAWWW....he is just precious!!!! And yes, I can totally attest to California Baby Products - its the only thing we use in our house for shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, sunscreen, bug spray, lotion, and diaper cream. I just love love love that stuff!! It can be a bit pricey but right now its on sale at Babies R Us buy 1 get 1 40% off!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...