Tuesday, May 8, 2012

project 365: week eighteen

April 29: I just love how much Bryson loves his baby brother. I was so nervous about how he would act, but he is over the moon in love with him!

April 30: Getting a nap outside while Bryson plays in the yard. 

May 1: I can't get enough of these two sweet faces!!!

May 2: Trying out tummy time on the boppy pillow. He's still not that wild about it. 

May 3: Sitting in mama's lap watching a movie.

May 4: Clay's done with school! YAY!!! What a ride these last 4 1/2 years have been, but I am SO PROUD of my amazing husband and this awesome accomplishment he's made. 

May 5: I wanted to do something fun with B since we haven't been able to have some one on one time with him, so we took outside when it got dark and let him play with the glow sticks. He had the best time and so did Clay and I. I hope to do more fun stuff with him soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...