Friday, May 11, 2012

jaxon's one month well visit

On Wednesday we went for Jaxon's one month well visit. I made sure to schedule it while Bryson was at MDO so that I wouldn't have to worry about dragging him along and also so I could make sure to get there on time. Of course I didn't make it on time which has been the story of my life for the last 2 1/2 years. Am I like the only mom that can never make it on time to anything no matter how hard I try? And I can't tell y'all how much it frustrates me to be late!

Anyway back to Jaxon's visit.


Doesn't he look thrilled to be here? It's like these babies have radar when it comes to going to the doctor. It never fails that mine always want to be fed right before they call our name. They can't wait til we get back to the room and wait 20-30 minutes before we even see the doctor. Ha!

Daddy with his baby boy!


He had to get his second Hep B shot on this visit. This was right before the nurse came in. I was just so thankful that these weren't the shots that can cause fever. We've really been struggling this week. Crying non-stop and it's so frustrating for me as his mom and that I'm a pediatric nurse and I can't fix the problem and that I don't always have the right answer to why he's crying. I'm thinking that it's just gas and working with children I know how painful that can be. Hey it's even painful for us adults. But it kills me to see my babies cry and wish that they could tell me what's wrong! 


It was nice to get out of the house today even if it was to the pediatrician's office. :) I had tons of questions for Dr. G. For some reason I can't remember much about things when B was this small. And Dr. G said it best that if we remembered what it was like then we would never have any more.


I just LOVE this picture! He looks so much bigger here than he does in person.

Everything went great at his appointment. He's growing right on schedule and no other problems or concerns. We are so thankful that he is healthy and growing well! When I got home I wanted to compare his stats with Brysons.

     Bryson......                                             Jaxon.......
    weight: 9lbs 3oz                                  weight: 8lbs 12oz
  height: 21 5/8in                                   height: 21 1/2in

I can't wait to watch these two sweet boys of mine grow up together and to see what they become. Clay and I are so grateful to God for these two precious angels.

1 comment :

  1. I am so sorry you guys are having a hard time!! Crying newborns are SO STRESSFUL!! Seriously that is the main reason I just don't know if I can handle having another baby...when mine were tiny and would cry and cry I would always be just a mess trying to figure it out and feeling so helpless!! Praying everything settles down soon =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...