Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I can't believe I'm celebrating my third Mother's Day today! And my first as a mother of TWO! I prayed for so many years about becoming a mother and today I couldn't be more happy with my life and the blessings that the Lord has given me.

 My very first Mother's day!
I dreamed of this day for so long and I remember being so happy on this day. All my prayers had been answered with the gift of this beautiful little boy!

 Mother's Day 2011

Today was not what I had envisioned six weeks ago. The week before Jaxon's arrival I had plans of going to church for the first time as a mother of two, having Jaxon dedicated and celebrating these two precious little angels and how they've made me a better person and the woman I am today. The Lord had other plans and so I'm enjoying my time at home propping up my broken ankle, eating pizza and watching my sweet boys play and melt my heart :)

I couldn't thank God enough for His blessings and for allowing me to be the mother to these two wonderful little boys. I hope and pray I am everything they want as a mother and that I raise them to love the Lord with all their hearts.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment :

  1. Oh Gosh!! What happened?? You still look beautiful and very happy and it's so incredibly adorable to see how happy Bryson looks! Anyway, I sure hope you feel better soon and I hope all else is well =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...