Friday, May 18, 2012

jaxon's first outing

Jaxon had his first "real" outing last Friday night. Clay and I loaded up the boys and headed over to his aunt and uncles' house to celebrate his cousin's college graduation. I was UBER excited to get out of the house too! I don't count doctor's appointments as outings and we've had plenty of those the last month. :)

 Here is the college graduate! Angie graduated from nursing school last Tuesday. We are so proud of her and I know how hard she worked. I hope she finds a job she loves!!! Trying to talk her into going into peds :)


 Aunt Bebe and Uncle Jimmy new just what this boy was going to love for dinner. BBQ and baked beans. What can I say, he's my little Southern man and we love our BBQ!

 Nana was impressed about Jaxon trying to hold his head up. You can't tell it in this picture, but he has the best furrowed brow. He looks like a little old man. But this momma is head over heals in love with this baby!

 
 I hate I didn't take my real camera. Bryson, Owen and Aiden had the best time playing out in the back yard. Bryson was infatuated with Aiden. He stayed by her side the entire night and whatever she asked him to do he did it. Oh my he's starting early!

 This picture cracks me up. All the men decided they wanted to play softball. Clay is on the left and my FIL on the right. Y'all they gave us all some big laughs. It was a sight to be seen. Ha!

And look at this sweet baby girl. My niece Claire. Oh I could just eat her and that big bow up. Makes me wish I wanted another baby. But I think I'll be fine buying for her and my niece Anna Katherine :)

 
Oh this precious little baby boy melts my heart! He did so good that night. He slept for the most part and woke up a few times to see what was going on.


Me and the hubby!


It was nice being able to get out of the house and celebrate Angie on her great accomplishment. I will tell y'all it takes some extra time getting two littles dressed and ready and out the door. And it doesn't help that I'm a little cripple right now. Ha! But I know it will get easier each day. 

Jaxon did great and much better than I thought since I'm kinda' a freak when it comes to staying on a schedule at this age. I worried all day for nothing - typical of me. I can't wait to get this cast off so I can do more with my boys this summer.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...