Thursday, May 31, 2012

our first unofficial week of summer

in pictures...
last Thursday I got my cast off and put in a boot and I feel like a new woman. Ha! I still can't put all my weight on it, that part is going to be a gradual process. Sorry if the picture of my ankle grosses y'all out. I actually sent this picture to my friend Mary; we nurses are kinda' weird that way. Ha!!

we ventured out to Old Navy to get Bryson some swim shorts for this year. I've seen on several other blogs where the kids love the manikins at Old Navy, well I guess we can add Bryson to the list. Y'all he was giving this one a hug like he was real. Ha! And I can't believe it didn't freak him out that it didn't have a head. Jaxon did great until we were 10 people deep in the check out line where he decided to scream bloody murder. Life with two is VERY different and can be a challenge.

My two sweet boys! Bryson loves getting on the mat and showing Jaxon the colors and the butterflies. I love that Bryson loves his "baby brother" as he calls him! It makes my heart so happy!

Saturday was Bryson's first official swimming of the summer. I hated that I couldn't see him get in for the first time.

Jaxon is pedaling his little feet and grabbing at things. He's growing so fast and changing everyday.

B loves older kids. When he goes up to Gigi and Pops house there is an older boy that will ask to play with Bryson. The other day he came down to the house and they played in the yard.

We've had a great start to our unofficial week of summer. I'm ready to start getting this ankle better so we can do a lot more fun things! What are y'all doing to bring in the start of the summer?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...