Monday, May 14, 2012

it's been a long 4 years

It all came to an end on Saturday. All the years of prayers, late nights, tears, hard work, and much (so much) dedication. My husband graduated from college!!!

I can't tell y'all how proud I am of this man! How proud I am to call him my husband and that he is the one that will be with me to help raise the two boys that we've been blessed with.


Such a proud wife!!!


If it were not for all these people I don't know what Clay and I would have done. They have helped us so much and have been there through it all. We will never be able to thank them enough.
 
 
Clay and his sister's


Three generations of Wolford's :-)



Our family of four!


It's been a very LONG four years! We've been through a lot for a couple our age. But the Lord has provided and has bought us through this season of our lives. We can't wait for what He has in store for us in the future.   

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations to your husband...that is such a wonderful accomplishment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Clay!! And I cant wait to see what He has in store for you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...