Tuesday, May 15, 2012

project 365: week nineteen

May 6: These two are like peas and carrots. Bryson just adores his baby brother!

May 7: Bryson wanted me to ride in the backseat with him and little brother. 

May 8: Making a choo-choo chain with his micro-machines. 

May 9: Jaxon turned 1 month old today. I can't believe he's already one month. The time is going by so so fast. 

May 10: Clay took Bryson to the park on Thursday. They had such a good time. 

May 11: Jaxon's first outing to Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Jimmy's house to celebrate Angie's graduation from nursing school. 

May 12: After a loooong 4 1/2 years, the day finally came...Clay graduated from UAB. I can't tell y'all how proud I am of my husband. :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...