Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend 2012

We had a great time celebrating the long weekend at my in-law's house. Clay's sister and brother-in-law came down from Tennessee and his other sister and her family were also there and we had so much fun! We stayed out by the pool, had some delicious meals and were provided with great entertainment by the kids. :)

I didn't get a lot of pictures of anything besides the kids. This was my first time out of the house with my boot on and I'm trying to get used to putting weight on my ankle again, so I stayed in one place for most of the time.

Bryson and Pawpaw. Saturday was his first time out in the pool for the summer. I had to stay inside with Jaxon since it was to hot outside so I wasn't able to get any pictures of him swimming. Boo!

Once the weather cooled off, Jaxon and I ventured outside. The men had set up the horseshoes and all three of the boys watched in awe!

Monday we went back over to my in-laws. Since the weather was a little cooler Jaxon and I got to sit out by the pool for a little while. I really wanted to see Bryson swim. Clay talked about how great he was swimming on Saturday and Sunday and I couldn't wait any longer!

My boys on Memorial Day!

Bryson showing me how he can swim. My nephew Owen relaxing with his Aunt Jennifer under the tent. My niece Claire keeping me and Jaxon entertained.

Jaxon taking a nap shirtless :)

Two of my sweet boys. I was such a proud mama watching Bryson swim. I couldn't believe how good he did. I thought about putting him in swimming lessons, but after watching him over the weekend I don't know if I'm going too.

I'm so blessed to be a part of this family. We always have so much fun and I love our get togethers. Of course the kids make for a lot of our excitement!

Thank you to all the great men and women of this country that have died for our freedom and made it possible for our family to laugh and have a good time. Thank you for all you do and also for your families and the sacrifices they've made also. I am so grateful and blessed to live in this wonderful country! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...