Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

 I have to say that this was probably one of my most favorite Halloweens ever! Bryson has been excited for weeks about dressing up as the Hulk and it was so much fun watching him get excited. 
 
He was ready for his party at MDO today. Practicing showing his muscles.
 

Halloween 2011
I can't believe this was my baby a year ago. He's grown SO MUCH in a year!
 
I was glad I could go to his school today for his party. It was right in the middle of J's nap time and if you know me then you'll know I'm a stickler for keeping him on his schedule. But I decided I would let it go. I'll only get to experience this part of his life once and I don't want to miss anything!!!
 
I LOVE this picture of B. He's been doing this a lot lately followed by "let me see here." Hilarious!!!


All the parents finally got to meet Pete the Cat. Bryson talks about him all the time, but I had no idea who he was until today. All the kids loved him. I'll have to see if I can find the book. One of B's teachers told me that he usually belts out the song to the top of his lungs, but I guess he toned it down a little bit while momma was there.
 
We met up with our friends the Allison's so B and E could trick or treat together. Best friends forever!!! My heart just explodes watching these two together. :-) And how cute is E's costume!?! Her twin brothers were Thing 1 and Thing 2. I hate that I didn't get their pictures. They even had the cute little blue wigs. A-DOR-ABLE!!!
  
 Funny babies! Halloween 2011
 
Here's the little peanut. He slept for most of the trick or treating. He had a little Hulk costume, but when I went to put it on him he'd already grown it. How in the world does that happen? Definite mom fail.

At one point during the night these two decided to check out their loot in one of the neighbors yard.

Later on we met up with my SIL and BIL with their two babies. These two boys cracked us up all night. Owen was the cutest little Buzz Lightyear!  

They were so amazed at all the candy they were getting. Ha!
 
Look who decided to watch big brother and his cousins rack up on WAY TOO much candy!

We were finished and getting ready to go home and the boys decided they would get Pawpaw to take them to "just one more house Pawpaw!" Grandparents can never say no!
 
I was so proud of my little man tonight. I can't believe how BIG he's getting. I tell Clay this a lot, how I wish I could freeze B at this age. He is just starting to understand things and get excited about stuff. I don't want to blink and miss any of these special family moments.  

1 comment :

  1. These are some excellant photos!! I just love seeing the kids all dressed up and it even cooler when they are your own, or in this case my own Grandchildren :) Love the shots of all the kids and love to see them having such a great time! And hey, there's never too much candy at Halloween. LOL!! That picture you told me about where Bryson is holding his chin is just too funny! Thanks so much for sharing these special moments - you know they mean a lot to me!
    Love to All,
    Dad; Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...