Monday, October 29, 2012

jaxon {6 months}

jaxon you turned SIX months old October 9th!


I can't believe you're half way to turning ONE. I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet. Where has the time gone? Even though you are growing bigger and bigger every day, you will always be my baby. I guess that's what comes with being the last child.

You are pretty laid back. You go through phases where you want to be held all the time, but of course I don't mind. :-) 


You absolutely adore Bryson and love getting his attention so he will talk to you. Just the other day I laid you on his bed so he could read a book to you. One of the sweetest moments I'll remember of you two together.

I have FINALLY started you on cereal and some baby food. You've had sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, and pears. You've even gotten to taste a few spices like cinnamon, garlic powder and allspice. You are still taking 4-5 8oz bottles a day. 

You don't really have a favorite toy right now. Anything you can chew on gets your attention. You have been drooling for several months, so it's been kinda' hard to tell if you're teething. 


My favorite thing you do is when I'm rocking you at night or for one of your naps you love to look around your room and then up at me, then you will lay your head down on my chest and start sucking your thumb and fall asleep. My heart just explodes every time I feel your little head resting on my chest!

Peek-a-boo is your favorite game right now. You get so tickled when we play. It's funny because sometimes you'll be lying on your mat on the floor and grab your monkey blanket and try and get it over your face and I'll start hearing you laugh. It's the sweetest sound.


I look at you every day and I can't believe you are mine. I am so incredibly blessed to be your mommy! You have changed our lives forever. ~ I love you to the moon and back ~ Momma



Stats for the month:

weight: 16pounds 12ounces {just above the 25% percentile}

height: 27inches {75% percentile}

clothes: 6-9months

diapers: size 2 and 3


1 comment :

  1. These are some great pictures of Jaxon! He's finally showing a lot of facial expressions so you know he's starting to be interested and excited by the things around him. Thanks for sharing.
    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...