Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days Series - Being in the moment {day 4}



I'm linking up with The Nester.

Today didn't start out like I had planned. It was grocery shopping day and I had several things that I needed to get done around the house also.

Here lately it seems like we are going through the terrible threes. I don't know where it came from, but as soon as Bryson turned 3 the whining and smart attitude came with it. It's an everyday occurrence where he and I battle with one another. And it usually starts right when he gets up. So needless to say I wasn't looking forward to going to the store after the morning we'd had.

I'm not really sure when it hit me. Maybe on our way to get the groceries, but I completely forgot about what had happened that morning. I realized that there are going to be A LOT more days where he and I will battle with each other.



But there are only a few days left where I'll get to take these two little ones with me to the store or to CFA or the park. I'm not going to get these days back.

So no matter what happens at the start of our day things can turn around.

1 comment :

  1. These are surely some sweet pictures! I can't believe how much Jaxon has grown since y'all were here! Bryson looks like he really loves his little brother - and I Love You All.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...