Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Days series - being in the moment {day 7}

I guess it was inevitable that eventually the cold bug would hit our house. And it hit us like a ton of bricks. We're all four coughing and sneezing and walking around like zombies (well mommy and daddy are). So needless to say I don't have a lot to share today. No mushy post to go along with a cute picture of one of my littles.


I didn't walk around with my camera today snapping pictures. All I wanted to do was curl up in my bed and wish that it would all go away. I think I hate it most for the kids. I hate watching them feel so helpless. But today is one of those "real life" moments. Where nothing is scripted out. And I guess that's what this 31 days is all about.

Also, would y'all please be in prayer for Julee Turner. She lost her husband in a tragic car accident last night. They have a 10 month old little girl Preslee. If you think about her in the days and weeks to come I'm sure she would appreciate your prayers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...