Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days series - being in the moment {day 3}




I'm linking up with The Nester.


I am so thankful that we have been blessed with such wonderful friends. We all have grown so close over the last 5 years. We have kids that are very close in age and I hope that they will be able to remain friends forever.

I know I've talked on here about one of Bryson's VERY BEST friends, Elaina. Her mom and I haven't been able to tell if its because they are boy and girl or a few months apart, why they can play so well together. It really is fun to sit and watch them interact with one another. I really believe they are the best of friends.



They cheer each other on and will encourage the other. It really is amazing to watch your little ones grow up and develop these friendships.

I think I could learn a few things by watching these two.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...