Thursday, October 25, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

Last month I was in panic mode to set up a time and location for our family photo session. I had quickly realized that I did not have a "good" picture taken of our new family of four (#momfail)! How on earth had it taken me FIVE months to realize we had not had any professional pictures made. Not to mention Christmas is quickly approaching and I had to have that perfect picture for our Christmas cards this year. Maybe one day I'll get over this part of my type A personality. Ha!

I was also in the hunt for a new photographer. So of course I got on the phone and texted my girlfriends finding out who they used. I had it narrowed down to two and decided to go with Leigh Ann Photography, LLC. She's a local girl with a knack for the "in the moment" shots which was the look I was going for this year. I'm getting a little tired of the posed pictures. Don't get me wrong, for some things I love posed shots, but I knew my two littles wouldn't be in the mood to pose for pictures.

Leigh Ann did an amazing job. We did the shoot at a local spot in downtown Birmingham called Morris Avenue. I've wanted to get pictures made there since we had Bryson and I was thrilled that we were able to get it all planned out in less than 2 weeks I might add.

The boys were AH-MAZING! I could not have been more please with how good they did. For it to be an early morning shoot, Bryson did everything he was asked and more. When Leigh Ann sent me the email a few weeks later letting me know the pictures were available to few I was excited and a little nervous. I didn't come away feeling like we got the pictures I was looking for. But I was wrong!!!

Here are just a few of the pictures she captured of our family.




I can't thank Leigh Ann enough for the wonderful job she did capturing these moments with my family. When I look at these pictures I realize just how complete my family is! I'll share some more in the next few weeks. These were the ones she had posted earlier.

Now all that's left is to pick out the Christmas card! :)

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...