Monday, October 22, 2012

Maybe Next Time

I guess you can see that I haven't blogged in over a week. I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to complete the 31 Days Series, but sometimes life just happens and other things become more important.

It's not that I don't have tons of stuff to blog about, it's just trying to find the time to fit it into my daily schedule. I guess I didn't realize how much my life would change with two kids.

For the better of coarse!

But I shouldn't let my babies be my excuse not to finish something I started. This blog is the scrapbook of my life. No I don't share every detail, but I do like having my own little place in the blogging world where I can look back on the wonderful memories we've made with the kids and its also a way to show our families what's going on with Bryson and Jaxon that don't get to see them everyday.

I don't want to look back years from now and wished I would have done a better job at this. I don't have time to scrapbook (let's be honest, I'm not that creative) so this is my way of documenting. But I also don't want to get so caught up in blogging that I miss being present in the here and now.

So maybe next time I'll be at a better place to finish what I started, but if I don't that's okay too.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...