Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. It's one of my MOST favorite places to go this time of year. We took the kids several weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it. 

There are several pumpkin patches where we live. The one we usually go to is The Great Pumpkin Patch. I remember working here when I would come home on the weekends from college to make some extra money. Now 8 years later I'm getting to bring my kids. :-)
 
We met up with our friends Drew and Sheri and their kids. This was the best picture I could get of Bryson and Elaina. These two crack me up together. They are the best of friends though!

Bryson loved sitting on the tractor.

My boys with their daddy. I love this picture! These are my three loves!!

This year Bryson was able to ride the pony. Can you tell he loved it! Besides getting to pick out his own pumpkin, I think this was his favorite thing.

Jax loved watching B on the pony's.

And all I have to say about these pictures is that it was a waste of $10. Bryson begged us to go "jumping!" But as soon as he got buckled up he froze and would NOT bend his legs and jump. Clay and I were so afraid he was going to break his knees that we ended up getting him down after about a minute. Well, maybe next year! Ha!!!

After the unsuccessful trampoline experience we headed out to let Bryson pick out his pumpkin. I love this picture! It depicts to the tee B's excitement about getting a pumpkin. I just love this age!
 
 It took him quite a while to find that "perfect" pumpkin. He was actually looking for "Spookly the Square Pumpkin." I'm sure some of you momma's out there know what I'm talking about if your kids watched the Disney channel during October. That movie was on almost every day.

It took some imagination on my part to tell B why we couldn't find Spookly. But he reminded me that in the movie Spookly tries to hold his breath to puff out in a round shape and so B found a not so round pumpkin and was so excited when he "found Spookly!"

These two had a blast at the Pumpkin Patch this year! Love these two boys so so much!!
 
And just because most of y'all know how OCD I am when it comes to getting that perfect picture of the boys together. This was the best one out of the bunch. Ha!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...