Friday, November 23, 2012

Bryson singing

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had to work again this year, so I wasn't able to join the family for all the fun festivities. Y'all know this is probably my most favorite holiday besides Christmas and I always hate missing out.

I had to share this video of Bryson singing Go Tell it on the Mountain the other day. He had just finished with his bath and randomly started singing the song with the motions (which by the way are adorable beyond words)!

And so y'all know, might what to turn down the volume just a little because I get really loud at the end because I was so proud of him. ;)



Happy Black Friday to all you shoppers out there! I think I'll be doing the rest of my shopping online next week! Y'all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...