Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday



I can't even being to tell y'all how thankful I am for his man! To say I'm "over the moon" for him would be an understatement. ;)

I don't blog very much about my marriage, mainly because I like to keep some things private. But on occasions like this I want to share how much I love and appreciate him (not that he doesn't already know!)


There are no words to describe what an amazing father he is to Bryson and Jaxon. He loves these boys so much! They are his world. And I'm so thankful that I get to raise them with this wonderful man. I don't think I could have asked for a better father to our boys.


We have been through so much over these last several years. And I'm so very thankful to have had C by my side. He's a Godly husband and father. There is no one else I would want to share this side of heaven with. I am truly thankful that the Lord brought us together.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...