Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/6/2012

I didn't realize how emotional today was going to be. I don't think I have ever been this nervous about a Presidential election since I was able to vote for the first time over 10 years ago. Maybe because it's where I'm at in this stage of my life. I have two young little boys that I have to think about. I am constantly worrying about their future and how I'm going to prepare them for "the real world" one day.
 
Supporting their red, white and blue.

We got off to a late start this morning and I wasn't able to get to my polling place until about lunchtime. But thankfully there wasn't a long line and I was in and out in no time.
 
I been in constant prayer over the last few days about our country. I pray that the Lord has His hand over this election and no matter the outcome, God is still on the throne and I will continue to praise Him and give Him thanks for the freedom to live in the USA!
 
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...