Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I LOVE the month of November! And since it's all about giving thanks I thought I would do a "Thankful Thursday" post every Thursday during the month about something I am thankful for. I did this several years ago and I wanted to do something like that again.

I wonder a lot about who I would be if I didn't have Bryson and Jaxon. It's because of these two AMAZING little boys that I am who I am today. They have made me strive so hard to be the best mother I can be to them. They have truly brought out the best in me.


I will never be able to thank the Lord enough for this miracle little boy! He has a heart the size of Texas!! He keeps me in check and reminds me why I love my life so much. I know God has something big in store for his life.



And this little precious angel! Oh my word what a blessing he has been to our family. Not a day goes by that I don't look at him and am reminded that our God is full of surprises! Even when you least expect it!! ;)


Today we live in a world where we are always going, going, going. And during this time of year especially, we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season that sometimes we forget about being thankful. I don't want to ever get to a place in my life where I'm not thankful. I want to make a point every day to wake up and the first thing I do is thank the Lord for his grace and mercy and allowing me to live out another day.

My heart is full every time I look at my boys! I say this a lot, but I will never be able to thank God enough for the gift of being a mother. It's one of the hardest jobs but also the most rewarding.

So what are you thankful for today?

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful boys! Bryson looks so big in that first picture! And Jaxon is getting big too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...