Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into Spring
These are a few of my favorite things!


With Christmas only 4 weeks away (eeek, I can't believe it's that close), and I've got so much shopping left to do, I thought I would share of few of my favorite things. And maybe Santa my leave a few of these under our tree. ;)

I don't know if I could ever pull this off, but I'm in love with this Aztec cardigan from Shopriffraff.com.

I don't know if Santa could ever afford to get me these! Ha!!! And if I could I would own every color in these Frye boots.  


I saw these pajamas posted by Megan the other day on instagram and I think they are perfect for the holidays and even through the winter.

Another favorite of mine is the Piko top. This is another item I would own in every color. They are so comfortable and versatile. I found this one at Kiki La'Rue. Riff Raff also sells these tops, but you have to order them right when they are in stock because they sell out fast.

Of course who doesn't love these Bubble Necklaces. They had a deal on veryjane.com for $7.99 each. This is one more thing I could have every color of.

I'm loving the Infinity Scarf from Kikilarue. They have a lot of colors to choose from and very reasonably priced. I think scarfs will always be instyle, so you can never go wrong with having too many. ;)
 
 
So is there anything on your wish list you are hoping to get this Christmas?

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...