Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had to work this past week and wanted to take a little break from blogging so I could spend what time I did have with my family!

We had a nice Thanksgiving! Clay took the boys to his Grandmother's for lunch while I slept. And y'all know what that means, not a lot of pictures since Clay was in charge of the camera. Ha! I was able to sneak in a family picture later that night.

My littlest turkey on his first Thanksgiving! Clay said Jaxon did so good. He got his first taste of dressing and sweet potato casserole. I hated that I wasn't there and missed his first Thanksgiving, but I am so grateful that he has a wonderful daddy and lots of family that can love on him when I'm not there.

Bryson was so excited that Bryant was going to be at Pop and Gigi's house. They love getting to play with one another. Clay told me he snuck in on them at one point during the day and they were having a big boy conversation over Veggietales dvd's. Clay said they were so sweet talking to each other. I can't believe how big they get each year.

My oldest turkey sporting his SheSheMade turkey shirt. I was thrilled when I put this on him the other day and he could still wear it. I'm hoping I'll get another two years out of it when Jaxon can wear it.  

When I got up I met Clay and the boys over at his dad's house. We had dessert over at their house and it was SO good. Nana had made a Mississippi mud cake and a toffee truffle cake. I could have eaten my weight in that toffee truffle. YUM-O!

Me and my little turkeys!

Friday I left from work that morning and went by Target and did a little Christmas shopping. That is one good thing about working night shift. All the crazy Black Friday shoppers are gone by the time I get off work. Santa was able to score a few gifts for the boys. And speaking of Christmas shopping I have GOT to get on the ball and finish up my list.  

The tigers played Alabama on Saturday in the Iron Bowl which is always the biggest game of the year in our state (well expect for this year since Auburn wasn't that good), but I dressed the boys up in their AU orange and blue for the game anyway.
Clay took the boys to church yesterday. Bryson loves going to church. He'll wake up and ask us every morning if he's going to get to go to church or school. I love that he enjoys it so much! He doesn't look to thrilled in this picture, that's because he was upset that his Veggietales CD wasn't playing in the car when he got in. Can we say spoiled!!! 

I worked a little bit on the tree last night before I went into work. It's been up for over a week with nothing on it, but I just haven't found the time to start decorating. I feel so far behind since a lot of people on twitter and instagram already have their decorations up. 

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!

Oh and don't forget to check out Ebates for extra cash back on purchases for Cyber Monday.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...