Thursday, July 12, 2012

what's on Bryson's bookshelf

I was inspired by Erin from Blue-Eyed Bride on her post about her "boy mom's bookshelf" and I thought it would be fun to see what's on Bryson's bookshelf right now. 



I started collecting books for Bryson right after we found out I was pregnant. I love to read and had prayed that my children would enjoy it as much as I do. And he does!




I'm hoping our collection will grow as both of the boys get older. And I can't wait to start introducing Jaxon to some of his brother's favorite books!






I've been reading "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb" and "Are You My Mother?" since Bryson was a baby. I would say these are his favorite. He can recite them word for word now when we read them. 






This was another one of Bryson's favorites when he was little. We don't read it much anymore, but hopefully I can start reading it to Jaxon very soon. I miss reading this one. 





 Currently these are Bryson's favorite. We read these at least 3-4 times a week. He also likes Green Eggs and Ham and Fox in Socks.


We also love The Wheels on the Bus and one of my favorites I Love You Through and Through. I could read that one everyday!



And of course we can't forget about Bob and Larry! Bryson has LOVED the Veggietales since he was a baby. And I love that these books always have such a good meaning!




Erin posted about some great books I want to add to the boy's collection. The How Do Dinosaurs books and Laura Numeroff's collection. I also want to add Yertle the Turtle





We need more books about cars and fish. Those are things he's into right now. So what books are your little ones into? 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...