Friday, July 20, 2012

birthday eve


My sweet little Bryson~


I can't believe you will be THREE tomorrow! Where has the time gone? I remember like it was yesterday getting a call from Dr. H to let us know that we would be having you a day earlier than what we had planned. I was nervous and excited all at the same time! I couldn't wait to hold you and see your precious little face. You have been all I ever could have imagined and you have brought me so much happiness and joy over the last 36 months!

You have the kindest heart I know for a little boy. You are always so concerned for others when they are sick or hurt or crying. You always want to make it better. You love to give kisses and hugs. And you still let me sing to you at night before you go to bed. I soak up every one of those moments because before I know it you'll be at that age where you don't want to be seen with your momma anymore and will definitely not want me to hug and kiss you in public.


You are always the life of the party. Always making us laugh! You can be so serious in one breath and then say something the next minute that has us rolling in the floor. You vocabulary has just flourished and I can't believe some of the things you say. Your favorite thing to say right now is "On you mark, get set, go!" You probably say it at least 100 times a day!

You are so smart. You know your ABC's, your colors and numbers. You love to work puzzles and you have such a good memory. You learned your very first bible verse this year and I can't wait to start teaching you more.

You have been such a momma's boy up until a few months ago. Since your daddy has been home this summer you have loved spending time with him which I adore! I know there are so many things that he will need to teach you later on in life that I can't. 

Your world got kinda' turned upside down a few months ago when we welcomed little brother into our lives. You have been amazing with him. You adore him so much and are very protective of him. I know Jaxon will be so proud to have you as his big brother. 

I am so amazed by you every day. Some days I just look at you and can't believe you are mine. I'm so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be your momma. I pray for you every day and that the Lord will use you in an awesome way. I know He has big plans in store for your life and I can't wait to watch.

I Love You So Much, 
Momma 



1 comment :

  1. Another wonderful post with perfect photos to accompany it. As always - Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...